As is common knowledge, it is highly important to your oral health that you brush and floss your teeth every day. However, oral hygiene alone is not enough to achieve and maintain ideal oral health. You must also have a professional dental cleaning and checkup twice a year. When you come in for your appointment,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral cleaning
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!